Bitstamp Review is it Scam?
Warning about Bitstamp 08.01.2018 reports that alot of users are not receiving their Bitstamp deposit or even losing them. Alot of support requests from Bitstamp employees are still unanswered and people are filing a lawsuit against them in Facebook groups and reddit forum posts. Bitstamp isn't able to process that huge amount of deposit. Do not deposit money to Bitstamp. Users are reporting that Bitstamp is scam and not legit.
This is a warning. If you want to buy XRP or Ripple then there is a easier way with binance or just use the brand new Cryptocurrency Converter.
Bistamp is a standout amongst the most dependable Bitcoin trades these days. The stage was established as an European contrasting option to then-prevailing cryptographic money trade Mt. Gox and gives secure and solid support of their clients since 2011. The organization was established by Damijan Merlak and Nejc Kodrič in their local Slovenia, however in April of 2013 moved to the UK, at that point to Luxembourg in 2016.
This cryptographic money trade is very much associated in the business. They cooperate with Coinbase, a standout amongst the most prominent BTC trades. The organization has additionally pulled in huge speculation from Pantera Capital, one of the greatest Bitcoin-particular funding financial specialists, possessed incompletely by Benchmark, Ribbit Capital, and Fortress Investment
Experience and short review about Bitstamp
Bitstamp stores 98 percent of all coins in cold wallets, keeping the customer’s funds offline in secure vaults. The rest 2 percent are held for a live trading on the exchange.
So Bitstamp was one of the first major trading platform with two-factor authentication and mandatory confirmation emails in order to increase the security of the users.
The company has email and SMS alerts, and they use PGP (Pretty-Good-Privacy) data encryption for authentication of the uploaded files and privacy protection.
Bitstamp Review Conclusion:
Bitstamp is one of the most reliable cryptocurrency exchanges out there, with a high daily volume and excellent connections in the industry.
Convert Bitcoin in Ripple
Summary of Bitstamp
Bitstamps Support was good till about the end of november. Then after the huge demand of Cryptocurrency support was completely overloaded. No money deposit, no review, no ansers, no emails, no official communication. Your capital is highly at risk we do not recommend this exchange!
Pro & Contra of Bitstamp
- High volume and liquidity
- Connections in the industry grant it additional legitimacy
- Easy to use and quick
- Supports only BTC/FIAT trades
- Slightly higher fees if you are trading lower volumes
- Unbekannte zukünftige Auswirkungen des instabilen chinesischen Regulierungsklimas
- 2FA for all
- Very bad support
- long response time, some users reporting weeks
Start with Bitstamp
BEGRENZTE ANMELDUNGEN! Handeln Sie jetzt mit Binance BCH, Litecoins, Äther, XRP und vieles mehr. Leicht, sicher mit 2FA und mit Mobile Compatible Website oder App.
Due to very bad review, users posts, long support answering times we do not recommend bitstamp at all.